Learn more about this outstanding success story:
13 times faster and 16 times more often updated documents for all pet animals, thanks to 80% automation.
Vitakraft, once a humble animal feed trading company near Bremen, has grown to become a worldwide leader in household pet products with 20 sales and distribution companies across Europe, Asia, and America. However, the company was faced with the challenge of producing and updating its print catalogs manually, which was not only time-consuming but also prone to errors. To address this issue, Vitakraft implemented a Product Information Management (PIM) system from our partner Myview and automated the print process with the help of InBetween software.
InBetween provided a customized license to meet Vitakraft’s specific needs and established an interface between the data in the PIM system and InDesign through XML export. As a result, most of the content for the product catalogs could be created directly in the PIM system, significantly reducing production time. Additionally, for the first time, the company was able to include the GTIN identification number as a barcode in its catalogs, thanks to the efficiency of the automated process.
This is what you get
- Shortened production time and considerably reduced project costs thanks to automatization
- Important information for shipment can be added without the need to collect additional data
- Even last-minute change requests can easily be adopted in the catalogue
- Creation times up to 13 times faster
- All country and language versions can accomplished with the same process
- High degree of automatization of over 80 %